Let kids create a detailed, buildable LEGO’ model of a Mandalorian Starfighter (75316) and relive memorable Star Wars: The Clone Wars action. It features an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit for 2 LEGO minifigures, 2 stud shooters, 2 spring-loaded shooters and adjustable wings ‘ rotate them vertically for landing or fold them down and rotate the cockpit for an authentic streamlined flight formation.
There are 3 new-for-August-2021 LEGO minifigures of Mandalorian warriors Bo-Katan Kryze, Gar Saxon and a Mandalorian Loyalist, plus 5 blaster pistols and a jetpack for each minifigure to spark children’s imaginations. This fun building toy includes step-by-step instructions and makes an awesome gift for Star Wars‘ fans and any creative kid.
Galaxy of fun
The LEGO Group has been recreating starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars has become its most successful theme with wonderful sets to delight fans of all ages.
- Passionate Star Wars: The Clone Wars fans will love building and playing with this highly detailed LEGO’ brick version of a Mandalorian Starfighter (75316).
- Includes 3 new-for-August-2021 LEGO’ minifigures: Bo-Katan Kryze, Gar Saxon and a Mandalorian Loyalist, all with blaster pistols (5 in total) and jetpacks, to inspire imaginative play.
- Features an opening 2 LEGO’ minifigure cockpit, 2 stud shooters, 2 spring-loaded shooters and adjustable wings ‘ rotate vertically for landing; fold them down and rotate the cockpit for flight mode.
- Great for solo or group play, this fun, action-packed building toy makes an awesome birthday present, holiday gift or special surprise for creative kids aged 9 and up.
- The Mandalorian Starfighter measures over 2.5 in. (6 cm) high, 13 in. (33 cm) long and 11.5 in. (30 cm) wide and makes a striking display piece between playtime missions.
- Thinking of buying this 544-piece building set for a Star Wars‘ fan who’s a LEGO’ beginner? No problem. Step-by-step instructions are included so they can build with Jedi-like confidence.
- The LEGO’ Star Wars‘ range has sets to excite people of all ages, whether they want to recreate scenes from the saga, roleplay their own stories or just display the collectible construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO’ components have met stringent industry quality standards to ensure that they connect simply and securely.
- LEGO’ bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and rigorously analysed to meet stringent global safety standards.