Kids and fans of arts and crafts items will love this cool LEGO® DOTS (41916) Extra DOTS – Series 2 pack! Designed to work with all the different LEGO DOTS sets, these easy extra tiles offer kids the chance to expand their designs in fun new ways and change them to suit their outfit, mood or room decor.
- Build your child’s love of creative DIY with this bag of tiles, with 79 tiles in 4 colors, 20 opalescent glitter tiles, and 10 out of a possible 16 decorated emoticon tiles – exactly what’s in the bag is a surprise!
- Imagination on display! Kids can stretch their design and self-expression skills as they decorate using these great tiles, whether following patterns from the different LEGO® DOTS toys or coming up with new ideas.
- The colorful (41916) Extra DOTS – Series 2 tiles are great for creating new designs with the different DOTS toys or with other LEGO® sets for fun and easy arts and crafts for kids.
- Any DIY or arts and crafts fan will love adding this Extra DOTS – Series 2 pack (41916) to other sets they have. The new colors and decorated tiles will be a fun anytime or add-on gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Small and totally portable, this cute imagination toy bag is perfect for young designers to add to their creations and then display their new designs on their bracelet or room decor items.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ imaginative play skills and give them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the bag and the creativity begins! With lots of new colors and cute decorated tiles, this set can lead to loads of extra fun crafts as kids add the tiles to any of the other DOTS room decor or bracelet-making kits.
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTSsets. This fun addition to the bracelet and room decor sets offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.