Young super heroes can relive Wonder Woman™ 1984 movie action with the LEGO® DC Wonder Woman vs Cheetah (76157) building kit. When Wonder Woman (Diana Prince™) encounters her archenemy, Cheetah (Dr Barbara Minerva™), at the transmitter tower, the scene is set for an epic battle!
- This 2-sided model includes a high-tech bunker and a revolving transmitter tower. When kids bring Wonder Woman™ (Diana Prince™) and her archenemy, Cheetah (Dr Barbara Minerva™), to the scene… anything can happen!
- A winged Wonder Woman™ and Cheetah minifigures provide super-hero action, while a Max™ minifigure is at the control center. High above, the transmitter tower rotates through 360 degrees and up and down.
- Kids can fix the Wonder Woman™ minifigure to the rotating transmitter. As she flies around the tower, Max™ stands at the controls. When the Super-Villain, Cheetah, arrives, it’s time for an epic battle!
- Boys and girls aged 7 and up will enjoy exciting, imaginative adventures with this popular LEGO® DC Wonder Woman™ toy. A hot, action-packed gift for all young super heroes.
- Measuring 7” (19 cm) high and 6” (17cm) wide, with a radar dish measuring 7” (20cm) across, the LEGO® DC Wonder Woman™ vs Cheetah (76157) set encourages imaginative play on a large scale.
- With no batteries required, kids can enjoy this Wonder Woman™ 1984 LEGO® DC playset whenever they want. Hands-on, battery-free play develops their creative thinking, imaginative role play and problem-solving skills.
- Looking for a super-hero playset for a kid who's new to LEGO® building toys? This Wonder Woman™ and Cheetah toy comes with an easy-to-follow guide that gets kids building and playing without delay.
- LEGO® DC playsets inspire imaginative group and solo play as kids recreate favorite movie scenes, make up stories of their own and put the awesome playsets on display in their room.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – and it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure every building set meets the highest global safety standards for your little super hero.